Last year, the 2017 Nissan TITAN XD Diesel shook up the pickup truck market with its potent and efficient diesel engine, which ultimately earned the truck the title of 2017 Rocky Mountain Truck of the Year, courtesy of the Rocky Mountain Automotive Press (RMAP). Nissan defended the title this year, but with a different pickup—the 2018 Nissan TITAN King Cab—which ultimately claimed the title of 2018 Rocky Mountain Truck of the Year.
Journalists from the Rocky Mountain Region test drove eligible trucks for weeks to determine the winner. Ultimately, the powerful 5.6-liter Endurance® V8 engine of the TITAN King Cab, paired with its four-wheel drive platform and seven-speed transmission, won over the judges. The 2018 Nissan TITAN King Cab beat out the likes of the RAM 2500 and Ford F-250 for the title.
“The Rocky Mountains feature some of the best off-road terrain America has to offer, and the area is also home to some of the top truck enthusiasts in the country,” remarked Tiago Castro, director, Light Commercial Vehicles Sales & Marketing, Nissan North America, Inc. “Because of that, this award holds a great amount of significance, and we are thrilled for the TITAN lineup to take home top honors in back-to-back years.”
The potent V6 engine that won favor with the judges produces 390 horsepower and allows for a max towing capacity of 9,420 lbs. Other notable features of the TITAN King Cab include available six-person seating and wide-opening rear doors.
Here at Pischke Nissan, we were already proud of the 2018 Nissan TITAN, and this award only reinforces that feeling. To explore this award-winning truck for yourself, come and visit us in La Crosse, Wisconsin for a test drive.
If there is one thing Nissan Titan drivers here in La Crosse, Wisconsin, all love, it’s loading up the bed of their pickup with fishing supplies and heading to the Mississippi River for a day of fishing. But not too many drivers know that there are actually a number of Titan accessories for fishing trips; while not specifically designed for fishing, these accessories would prove advantageous.
Best Titan Accessories for Fishing Trips
- Bedliner: To keep your gear from damaging and dirtying your bed, opt for this non-slip bedliner.
- Splash Guards: Fishing trips down to the bank of the Mississippi can get muddy. Protect your Titan with these splash guards.
- Rear Bumper Step Assist: Keeping your gear in the bed? Make it easier for your family to get out their fishing poles with this step up into the bed.
- Nissan Wi-Fi & Apps: If you want to stream your favorite Neil Young or Willie Nelson tunes while spending the day fishing, you’ll want to opt for Wi-Fi on your Nissan Titan.
- Bed Tent: Make your fishing trip an overnight one with the Nissan Bed Tent accessory, turning the bed of your pickup truck into your bed for sleeping.
Some of our employees at Pischke Nissan love to fish, and we are very happy to offer products that can make a trip to the river that much better.
The 2018 Nissan Rogue is one of America’s most popular vehicles. Drivers are attracted to the Rogue for its sporty styling, roomy interior, and efficient powertrain, but just as important are all the safety technologies actively working to keep you and your passengers safe on the go.
Below are the most innovative 2018 Nissan Rogue safety features you can expect to find on this hot crossover, available now at Pischke Motors Nissan:
- Intelligent Around View® Monitor for a 360-degree bird’s eye view of your vehicle and its surroundings.
- Intelligent Cruise Control for going safely with the flow of traffic.
- Available Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection for those close calls that you never see coming.
- Blind Spot Warning for all the things you can’t see when changing lanes.
- Lane Departure Warning and Intelligent Lane Intervention to keep you where you belong on the road—and to make sure you don’t stray from the path.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert to give you confidence when backing out of a parking space.
- Hill Start Assist to help with the steep inclines.
- Intelligent Engine Brake to make sure you don’t come up short when braking.
- Intelligent Trace Control for smooth steering through corners.
- Active Ride Control to smooth out even the bumpiest of rides.
Experience the 2018 Nissan Rogue’s safety features for yourself when you schedule a test drive at Pischke Motors Nissan.
From everyday customers to the charities we support, people from all over have been able to See What a Difference We Make. When you visit us, you’ll be treated to a personalized experience tailored to your unique wants and needs and aimed at helping you find the perfect vehicle. We’re home to an extensive selection of new, used, and certified pre-owned vehicles. Come to Pischke Motors Nissan today to see the difference the right dealership can make.
Follow and Like Us on Social Media:
Facebook: Pischke Motors, West Salem & La Crosse
Google +: Pischke Motors Nissan
517 3rd Street S
La Crosse, WI 54601
Phone: (608) 791-3070