There are many benefits to forgoing that new car smell and buying a used vehicle instead, but it’s also important to do it right. With Nissan Certified Pre-Owned, you can buy a new-to-you vehicle without worrying if you’re going to have to spend all the money you just saved on repairs later down the line.
That’s because when you see a Nissan with the CPO sticker on our lot, it means it has a clean CARFAX title history (which will be provided to you) and already passed a 167-point comprehensive vehicle inspection carried out by Nissan Trained Technicians. Furthermore, only vehicles less than six years old and with fewer than 80,000 miles may qualify for the program.
Once a car is Nissan Certified Pre-Owned, buying it comes with a number of perks. You’ll get a factory-backed, 7-year/100,000-mile Limited Warranty that covers the engine, transmission, and drivetrain, and when you bring the car in for service at our Nissan-certified repair facilities, we’ll only use genuine Nissan replacement parts should you need them.
Other perks include 24-hour roadside assistance, a SiriusXM™ Satellite Radio customer trial, and, for covered repairs, towing assistance and rental car reimbursement. In other words, buying Nissan Certified Pre-Owned earns you the savings of buying used but the peace of mind of buying new.
If you are interested, make sure to check out our inventory online, or come visit us in person at Pischke Nissan.
Are you and your family most content when you are exploring the great outdoors? Then pack up your Nissan Titan, head out of the driveway, and set your sights on one of our state’s many great outdoor destinations. Not sure where to start? These are the four best outdoor locations in Wisconsin:
- Apostle Islands National Lakeshore: If you and your loved ones could spend all day fishing, kayaking, and swimming, then take a trip to the Apostle Islands. You’ll find a number of beaches and places to relax, but true adventurers will want to explore the sea caves.
- Devil’s Lake State Park: Wisconsin’s most visited state park is Devil’s Lake, a spring-fed lake surrounded by 500-foot bluffs that were formed 1.6 billion years ago. Experienced rock climbers will find great challenges here.
- Big Manitou Falls: One of the most beautiful spots in Wisconsin is Big Manitou Falls, a 165-foot waterfall, located in Pattison State Park. This is the fourth-tallest waterfall east of the Rocky Mountains.
- Chain O’Lakes: If you thought one lake was enough, how about 28 all at once? The Chain O’Lakes is a series of interconnected lakes—the largest inland chain of lakes on earth. Spend some time exploring in canoes or kayaks.
Of course, if you need a new Titan to take you to these scenic outdoor locales, make sure to stop in at Pischke Nissan in La Crosse.
Each summer, millions of American tourists flock to beaches in California and Florida and along the east coast. But ocean towns are often crowded and overrated, which is why many tourists load up their Nissan Titan and head to America’s awesome lakes for summer vacation. Here are the best lakeside road trip destinations in Wisconsin:
- Milwaukee: A little over 200 miles east of Pischke Nissan sits the major city of Milwaukee. There’s plenty to do on Lake Michigan there, but you also have access to the city’s top attractions, like the Milwaukee Art Museum, Lakefront Brewery, and taking in a Brewers game.
- Manitowoc: A little over an hour north and up the coast from Milwaukee is Manitowoc, which is also called Wisconsin’s Maritime Capital because of its history of shipbuilding. While there, make sure to grab a scoop (or several more) of ice cream at Cedar Crest Specialties.
- Green Bay: NFL fans will recognize this city as home to the famous Green Bay Packers, but the city is great for more than just football. Visitors here enjoy boating, hiking, golfing, and fishing—or just eating some delicious cheese. Green Bay also has plenty of other activities, including the National Railroad Museum and the Children’s Museum of Green Bay.
Of course, if you need a new vehicle for your summer road trip to the lake, we have you covered here at Pischke Nissan.
Last year, the 2017 Nissan TITAN XD Diesel shook up the pickup truck market with its potent and efficient diesel engine, which ultimately earned the truck the title of 2017 Rocky Mountain Truck of the Year, courtesy of the Rocky Mountain Automotive Press (RMAP). Nissan defended the title this year, but with a different pickup—the 2018 Nissan TITAN King Cab—which ultimately claimed the title of 2018 Rocky Mountain Truck of the Year.
Journalists from the Rocky Mountain Region test drove eligible trucks for weeks to determine the winner. Ultimately, the powerful 5.6-liter Endurance® V8 engine of the TITAN King Cab, paired with its four-wheel drive platform and seven-speed transmission, won over the judges. The 2018 Nissan TITAN King Cab beat out the likes of the RAM 2500 and Ford F-250 for the title.
“The Rocky Mountains feature some of the best off-road terrain America has to offer, and the area is also home to some of the top truck enthusiasts in the country,” remarked Tiago Castro, director, Light Commercial Vehicles Sales & Marketing, Nissan North America, Inc. “Because of that, this award holds a great amount of significance, and we are thrilled for the TITAN lineup to take home top honors in back-to-back years.”
The potent V6 engine that won favor with the judges produces 390 horsepower and allows for a max towing capacity of 9,420 lbs. Other notable features of the TITAN King Cab include available six-person seating and wide-opening rear doors.
Here at Pischke Nissan, we were already proud of the 2018 Nissan TITAN, and this award only reinforces that feeling. To explore this award-winning truck for yourself, come and visit us in La Crosse, Wisconsin for a test drive.
If there is one thing Nissan Titan drivers here in La Crosse, Wisconsin, all love, it’s loading up the bed of their pickup with fishing supplies and heading to the Mississippi River for a day of fishing. But not too many drivers know that there are actually a number of Titan accessories for fishing trips; while not specifically designed for fishing, these accessories would prove advantageous.
Best Titan Accessories for Fishing Trips
- Bedliner: To keep your gear from damaging and dirtying your bed, opt for this non-slip bedliner.
- Splash Guards: Fishing trips down to the bank of the Mississippi can get muddy. Protect your Titan with these splash guards.
- Rear Bumper Step Assist: Keeping your gear in the bed? Make it easier for your family to get out their fishing poles with this step up into the bed.
- Nissan Wi-Fi & Apps: If you want to stream your favorite Neil Young or Willie Nelson tunes while spending the day fishing, you’ll want to opt for Wi-Fi on your Nissan Titan.
- Bed Tent: Make your fishing trip an overnight one with the Nissan Bed Tent accessory, turning the bed of your pickup truck into your bed for sleeping.
Some of our employees at Pischke Nissan love to fish, and we are very happy to offer products that can make a trip to the river that much better.
The 2018 Nissan Rogue is one of America’s most popular vehicles. Drivers are attracted to the Rogue for its sporty styling, roomy interior, and efficient powertrain, but just as important are all the safety technologies actively working to keep you and your passengers safe on the go.
Below are the most innovative 2018 Nissan Rogue safety features you can expect to find on this hot crossover, available now at Pischke Motors Nissan:
- Intelligent Around View® Monitor for a 360-degree bird’s eye view of your vehicle and its surroundings.
- Intelligent Cruise Control for going safely with the flow of traffic.
- Available Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection for those close calls that you never see coming.
- Blind Spot Warning for all the things you can’t see when changing lanes.
- Lane Departure Warning and Intelligent Lane Intervention to keep you where you belong on the road—and to make sure you don’t stray from the path.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert to give you confidence when backing out of a parking space.
- Hill Start Assist to help with the steep inclines.
- Intelligent Engine Brake to make sure you don’t come up short when braking.
- Intelligent Trace Control for smooth steering through corners.
- Active Ride Control to smooth out even the bumpiest of rides.
Experience the 2018 Nissan Rogue’s safety features for yourself when you schedule a test drive at Pischke Motors Nissan.
From everyday customers to the charities we support, people from all over have been able to See What a Difference We Make. When you visit us, you’ll be treated to a personalized experience tailored to your unique wants and needs and aimed at helping you find the perfect vehicle. We’re home to an extensive selection of new, used, and certified pre-owned vehicles. Come to Pischke Motors Nissan today to see the difference the right dealership can make.
Follow and Like Us on Social Media:
Facebook: Pischke Motors, West Salem & La Crosse
Google +: Pischke Motors Nissan
517 3rd Street S
La Crosse, WI 54601
Phone: (608) 791-3070