Nissan and EVgo have been working together to provide reliable, accessible charging stations across America. Recently, the companies announced that they were adding 200 direct current fast chargers to make charging easier and more convenient.
Nissan and EVgo have had a 6-year partnership, so it makes sense that they are coming together for this joint investment. Since 2010, Nissan has installed over 2,000 quick charge connectors in the U.S. Currently, over 100 million Americans could drive from where they live to an EVgo fast charger within just 15 minutes.
EVgo and Nissan are also working together to inform American drivers about all the positives that come as a result of driving an electric vehicle. They are raising awareness with a co-marketing program that specifically showcases the Nissan LEAF® PLUS, which provides a range of up to 226 miles.*
In addition to highlighting the Nissan LEAF® PLUS, the co-marketing program will also showcase the over 1,200 public fast chargers in the EVgo network along with the fast-charging capability.
We at Pischke Motors Nissan are excited for more chargers to be added and for owning an electric vehicle to be even more convenient. Take a test drive in the Nissan LEAF® and learn about the benefits of electric vehicles.
* Does not apply to all LEAF models. EPA range estimate up to 226 miles for 2019 LEAF PLUS S only. As shown, 2019 LEAF [SL/SV] PLUS EPA range estimate 215 miles. Actual range will vary within trim levels, options, and driving conditions; see Customer Disclosure Form for details.
Summer is here again, and there’s no better time than now to make sure that your Nissan is up-to-date on key maintenance and service. Taking care of your Nissan this summer starts at Pischke Nissan, and it continues with some steps that you can take yourself.
Your A/C is your best friend come the dog days of summer, and there are few feelings worse than realizing that your system isn’t working smack-dab in the middle of a hot day. Get ahead of a potential “sweat-astrophe” by getting your air conditioning system looked at by the experts at Pischke Nissan. We’ll quickly diagnose any problems and help you stay cooler for longer.
Keep it clean…
Having a nice, clean Nissan isn’t just easier on the eyes — regular washes and waxes help it hold up longer, which is especially nice if you plan to trade in and trade up one of these days. Washing off the grime and gunk of winter and spring and coating your Nissan with a fresh sheen of wax helps preserve resale value and increases your odds of getting complimented.
…on the inside, too
If you’re planning on taking a road trip with the kids or your old college buddies, then you’re going to want to make sure that you’ve got a nice, clean interior. Take the opportunity of a warm day and vacuum out your Nissan, wash your rubber floor mats, clean the glass, and swap in a fresh air freshener. Not only will this liven up your road trip, it’ll make your daily commute all the more pleasant.
There’s much more you can do to take care of your Nissan this summer, but your first step should be to bring it on in to Pischke Nissan. Whether you need new wiper blades, a battery test, tire rotation, or a tune-up, our service experts have you covered every mile of the way.
Are you looking for an exciting place to try out the off-roading features of your new Nissan from Pischke Nissan? Our home state has plenty of great places to seek out adventure. Here are four of our favorite off-road parks in Wisconsin:
- Cheese Country
Cheese Country is open year-round, and it’s completely free to thrill seekers. You’ll find the 47-mile Cheese Country Trail System out in the Driftless Area of Wisconsin, including Green, Iowa, and Lafayette Counties, about two and a half hours from our dealership.
- Florence County
Florence County is a 5-hour drive north, situated near Michigan’s Upper Peninsula — but the trip is worth it for the area’s natural beauty and, of course, great off-roading trails. This is a great spot for nearly year-round adventure, and it’s completely free. Just keep in mind that the trail closes in April.
- Chippewa County ATV Trails
The Chippewa County ATV Trails are just 2 hours away from our dealership here in La Crosse. This trail system includes 19 miles of hills and valleys. While admission is free, the trail is only open from May 1 through November 15 each year.
- Black River Falls
Like our other three options, Black River Falls is completely free. Located just an hour away, it’s open for summer fun from May 15 to October 15 and winter adventures from December 15 through March 15.
Need to get your Nissan ready to hit the trails? Buy accessories or get service at Pischke Nissan.
Wisconsin is the perfect place to live for those who enjoy winter sports, and La Crosse in particular offers a variety of winter activities. Our team at Pischke Nissan loves adventuring in winter around La Crosse, and we put together a list of some of our favorite winter activities in La Crosse.
Skiing is a classic pastime in La Crosse. There are plenty of trails to hit throughout the area, including at Hixon Forest and Veteran’s Memorial Park. Beginners and experts alike can enjoy these trails during the winter months.
Winter Farmers Market
Residents of the La Crosse area can find local, fresh food this season at the Winter Farmers Market in the Myrick Park Center. Listen to live music while you shop for your groceries, and enjoy delicious and healthy foods from local vendors.
If you’re a fan of ATVs and four-wheeling, consider snowmobiling for the winter months in La Crosse. There are over 650 miles of snowmobile trails for you to explore around here.
Pischke Nissan has a variety of winter-ready vehicles that can carry all of your winter sporting equipment. Whether you’re hauling skis and snowboards or driving around to see the holiday lights, visit us at Pischke Nissan to find the perfect vehicle for your lifestyle.
We’re breezing through fall, which means winter is right around the corner. Here’s how to get your car ready for winter before the cold weather hits.
- Bring your car in for routine maintenance: Schedule an oil change and tire rotation at Pischke Nissan. While you’re in, ask us to test your battery to ensure it will last through winter. We can also inspect your tire tread and your brakes to ensure you’ll be able to stop in snowy and icy conditions.
- Increase visibility: Check all exterior lights to ensure none have burnt out, and replace windshield wiper blades if they are leaving streaks.
- Test your heater: Before the temperatures drop, make sure your heater and defroster work. If they don’t, schedule an appointment to repair them as soon as possible.
- Replace your windshield washer fluid and switch to antifreeze: Make sure your wiper fluid and your coolant in the radiator can handle winter’s low temperatures.
- Design an emergency kit: You should have an emergency kit in your vehicle year-round, but it is especially important in the winter. It should include batteries, a flashlight, a phone charger, blankets, coats, hats, gloves, flares, an ice scraper, water, food, jumper cables, and some basic tools.
Winter can be rough here in Wisconsin, but we’re here to help make sure your vehicle continues carrying you safely, even if that means you need a new one. We hope to see you soon here at Pischke Nissan.
The crossover and SUV market continues to grow in the United States because of the versatility, efficiency, style, and power they offer. Nissan offers six unique crossovers and SUVs in its current lineup.
Not sure if a crossover or SUV is right for you? These are just some of the advantages of driving a crossover or SUV:
- Fuel economy: Advances in engine technology have made crossovers and SUVs, particularly the compact models, highly efficient. Some crossovers are even more efficient than sedans of similar sizes. The new Nissan Kicks, for example, achieves up to 36 miles per gallon.*
- All-wheel drive: Most crossovers and SUVs are available, if not standard, with all-wheel drive. This provides increased stability in any kind of road and weather conditions.
- Interior space: Crossovers and SUVs are some of the roomiest vehicles on the market. Even the more compact crossovers boast incredible leg room and head room compared to sedans. Nissan’s largest SUV, the 2018 Nissan Armada, offers up to 171.1 cubic feet of cargo capacity and has unique storage solutions like underfloor storage and an available power liftgate.
- Power: Crossovers and SUVs offer spirited performance on- and off-road. In fact, the Nissan Armada can tow up to 8,500 pounds.
Of course, once you decide to buy a crossover or SUV, you need to decide on which one you want. Come on in to Pischke Nissan, and we will be happy to help you choose.