The 2018 Nissan Rogue is one of America’s most popular vehicles. Drivers are attracted to the Rogue for its sporty styling, roomy interior, and efficient powertrain, but just as important are all the safety technologies actively working to keep you and your passengers safe on the go.
Below are the most innovative 2018 Nissan Rogue safety features you can expect to find on this hot crossover, available now at Pischke Motors Nissan:
- Intelligent Around View® Monitor for a 360-degree bird’s eye view of your vehicle and its surroundings.
- Intelligent Cruise Control for going safely with the flow of traffic.
- Available Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection for those close calls that you never see coming.
- Blind Spot Warning for all the things you can’t see when changing lanes.
- Lane Departure Warning and Intelligent Lane Intervention to keep you where you belong on the road—and to make sure you don’t stray from the path.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert to give you confidence when backing out of a parking space.
- Hill Start Assist to help with the steep inclines.
- Intelligent Engine Brake to make sure you don’t come up short when braking.
- Intelligent Trace Control for smooth steering through corners.
- Active Ride Control to smooth out even the bumpiest of rides.
Experience the 2018 Nissan Rogue’s safety features for yourself when you schedule a test drive at Pischke Motors Nissan.